Mission Statement: Pullman Christian Childcare provides loving care in a wholesome Christian environment to nurture happy, confident kids!
We are a Christian childcare center operated under the direction of Living Faith Fellowship. Our aim is to provide loving care for children and teach them about God. We uphold a Christian atmosphere, attitudes, and teach Biblical truths. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and only through Him are we able to spend eternity in Heaven. We believe prayer is an integral part of a Christian’s daily walk. The Bible says the greatest commandments are 1) to love the Lord with all your heart, and 2) love your neighbor as yourself. PCCC employees live by these principles and teach them to the children.
We believe in the value of providing a Christ-centered atmosphere where children can explore God’s world, experience His love, and learn principles for living.
Our desire is to be a “home away from home” for each child nurturing their growth in an environment where they feel secure, valued and loved for how God made them.
Likewise, we honor the role of the parent and wish to partner with them as their child grows and develops. We understand how important those first few years are, and by regular communication between parents and staff, we are dedicated to helping families feel connected to their child’s development.
- We teach and practice Biblical truths such as; forgiveness, honesty, compassion and obedience.
- Children are celebrated for their victories, encouraged in their strengths, and directed in making positive choices.
- Our learning centers are equipped with professionally developed, age-appropriate curriculum and materials.
- Purposeful Play! We believe that a child’s play is an integral part of their learning and social development.
- Nurturing: We cherish each child and believe God has a purpose for each person. We strive to impart confidence and the desire to learn, as well as the importance of making right choices.
- Respect: We regard the feelings and rights of others, including the children. Our desire is to work with one another maturely and lovingly, helping each other in any way we can.
- Responsibility: We have a strong sense of ownership of our jobs. We are accountable and dependable. Our responsibility is to care for and nurture children and we work diligently to do all that is necessary to accomplish this.