Mission Statement: Pullman Christian Childcare provides loving care in a wholesome Christian environment to nurture happy, confident kids!
We believe in the value of providing a Christ-centered atmosphere where children can explore God’s world, experience His love, and learn principles for living.
Our desire is to be a “home away from home” for each child nurturing their growth in an environment where they feel secure, valued and loved for how God made them.
Likewise, we honor the role of the parent and wish to partner with them as their child grows and develops. We understand how important those first few years are and, by regular communication between parents and staff, we are dedicated to helping families feel connected to their child’s development.
- We teach and practice Biblical truths, such as forgiveness, honesty, compassion and obedience.
- Children are celebrated for their victories, encouraged in their strengths, and directed in making positive choices.
- Our learning centers are equipped with professionally developed, age-appropriate curriculum and materials.
- Purposeful Play! We believe that a child’s play is an integral part of their learning and social development.
- Call or schedule a time to meet with us and visit our facility. We look forward to serving you and your family!
- Integrity: We value the quality of being honest and morally upright, expecting one another to make good choices and take responsibility for one’s own actions.
- Nurturing: We cherish each child and believe God has a purpose for each person. We strive to impart confidence and the desire to learn, as well as the importance of making right choices.
- Respect: We regard the feelings and rights of others, including the children. Our desire is to work with one another maturely and lovingly, helping each other in any way we can.
- Responsibility: We have a strong sense of ownership of our jobs. We are accountable and dependable. Our responsibility is to care for and nurture children and we work diligently to do all that is necessary to accomplish this.